The Payroll Assistant is responsible for performing duties related to Payroll operations, including recording hours of work, processing time records, compiling Payroll statistics, maintaining Payroll control records and calculating Payroll.
Instructions to Apply for Employment
- Download the Employment Application Form from our website.
- Fill out the editable form on your computer and save the completed file.
- Email your job applications, including
- The completed application form, AND
- Your resume, including names, addresses and contact numbers of two (2) referees, to: